Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BAJAJ PULSAR 200 NS first impressions

That was 2001 AND ITS 2012. ALL NEW pulsar 200 NS on the road.SINCE 180 pulsar i was waiting for something special from Bajaj .220 is also a beast but I was looking for something more special.
since the news of pulsar 200 ns came.i start wondering about the bike.now its running on roads in front of my eyes.
my first encounter with this bike happens in a parking, 200 NS was standing with other bikes.in red colour.
first look,my heart says brilliant,wooow. what I didn't like- REAR TYRE. rear tyre fails to satisfy my "VISUAL FEAST".
besides this, WHAT A FEAST OF THE BEAST.stunning bike & looks wonderful,fit and finish very good.






A 199.5cc , 4 valve ,3 spark plug,single cylinder engine,23.52 ps power and 18.3 nm torque..it can surely give the speed and thrill of a pure street bike.It shows in its character or read the history.

No comments:

Post a Comment